- Test Voltages: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V & 10000V.
- User defined test voltage: 5kV to 10kV in 25V steps.
- Measures up to 20 TΩ.
- PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp test.
- Timed IR plus PI and DAR diagnostic tests.
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V).
- Large LCD display with automatic backlight.
- Operate with dead battery when on line power / mains.
- Advanced memory with time/date stamp, on screen recall.
- Real time clock.
- Download of memory via isolated USB (type B) interface (USB cable to PC).
- Noise filter: rejects up to 3 mA noise.
- PowerDB Lite asset management software.
- Ingress protection: IP65 (lid closed), IP40 (lid open).
- CATIV 600V safety rating.
- Dimensions: L 315 mm x W 285 mm x H 181 mm.
- Weight: 4.5 kg
The Megger MIT1025 Insulation Resistance Tester is an advanced 10kV test set for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. In addition to measuring insulation resistance to 20TΩ, the MIT 1025 also offers polarisation index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
In addition, the Megger MIT1025 has advanced memory storage that allows test results to be logged complete with time/date stamping and simple recall of results to the screen. A fully isolated USB interface is used for the safe transfer of data to the supplied Megger PowerDB Lite management software package.
Simple operation is ensured with the two rotary switches while the large backlit display allows multiple results including resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery level and test time to be displayed simultaneously.
Supplied in a rugged case that provides ultimate protection and a clip on lead pouch, the Megger MIT1025 Insulation Tester is an extremely portable instrument with a CAT IV 600V safety rating in accordance with IEC 61010.